Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you know what it's like?

I am so pissed off right now. Why say something and not mean what you say? Why bother acknowledging someone when you are only gonna ignore them. Why say you are going to be there for someone when you know damn well that you are not? Why do that to someone who has never done anything but love you?

If you have an answer for that, I will be you friend forever. But alas, that is all just a dream. There are just some people who don't care about anything but themselves and who they see fit to care about. Kicked to the curb again. I am really starting to get tired of it. I am really starting to hate everything about it.

I don't hate though, it's not in my nature. I wouldn't even know if I was doing it right. I can't hate. I just can't. i have tried so hard to see the good in everything and everybody. Even those who don't deserve it only to be crapped on by the people that mean the most to me. I don't understand anymore. I just don't understand.

I wish someone could explain it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment